SatckFood is a Multi restaurant food delivery system developed using Laravel and Flutter frameworks. Using StackFood, you can reinvent the way of food ordering and delivery system with its superb admin panel. With StackFood’s readymade and highly responsive mobile apps, you’ll get a seamless user experience for sure.
Now the question is, why do you need to go with StackFood instead of other food delivery systems available in the market? Well, there is much to talk about it. We just need a few minutes of your valuable time to give this a read.
After that, we hope you’ll purchase StackFood AUTO-MAGICALLY to elevate your online food ordering and delivery business, as it’s a complete package within your reach!
15+ Reasons to Buy StackFood:
- StackFood is a complete package for your online FOOD ordering and delivery business.
- 2 SUPERB Web panels: Admin Panel & Restaurant panel. (Developed Using Laravel)
- 3 mobile applications: User app, Restaurant app, and Deliveryman app. (Developed using Flutter, Please note you need to purchase the Restaurant and Delivery Man app separately)
- 1 Web app and Landing page. (Developed Using Flutter & Laravel blade)
- All the apps are available on PlayStore (Android) & AppStore (iOS).
- Phenomenal features to enhance the online food ordering and delivery system.
- 100% responsive design to provide a great user experience.
- The admin dashboard holds everything together.
- Managing customers at ease.
- Constant development with regular updates.
- Active customer support to help.
- Clean, well-structured, and maintainable code
- Value for money system.
- Flexible prices, no surprises!
All being mentioned, in order to control your business effectively and get the desired revenue, there will be no better option than StackFood.
N.B: The best way to test the system is to register as a customer and create a Deliveryman credential via the admin panel. Be aware that all demo data will be reset every 1 hour.
Well, do some downloading and browsing to test before moving forward!
Have you completed it? How was the experience? Still not on board? Well, you might miss any noteworthy features that you looked for. That being said, let’s have a look at all its remarkable features which you can definitely COUNT ON!
Remarkable Features of StackFood:
As per the previous statement, StackFood is jam-packed with outstanding features which can help you to make your online ordering and delivery easier, and smarter than ever before.
Accurate Zone-based Business: From the admin panel, numerous zone or areas can be set up to operate the business. Setting the business coverage area is as easy as summing 2+2 using the map drawing tool of StackFood. And food can only be ordered according to respective business area customers.
Admin Commission Feature: The admin can set a default commission for all restaurants from the admin panel however if the admin want can set individual commission for a specific restaurant. Not only on restaurants but also on the delivery charges.
Multi Restaurant Support: How many restaurants do you want to add to your business? Make the number countless! StackFood supports multi restaurant business model. As a result, you can add the number of restaurants you want. There is no limit whatsoever.
Multilingual Support: No matter in which country you’re in and want to operate your business, StackFood got your back here. The apps support RTL and any language.
SMS OTP Integrated: To keep your food ordering and delivery business safe and secure, the SMS OTP system has been integrated with StackFood. By having these bunch of integrated SMS gateways, you can easily verify your users in a smarter way.
Orders & Dispatch Management: Handling orders is as easy as pie with StackFood. You’ll get a complete overview of your order status from the Orders section of the Admin panel. On the other hand, the dispatch management section will help you to monitor your all ongoing orders.
Food Management: As an admin, you can control the whole Food section by managing categories and subcategories, attributes, addons, and more. Plus, you can add products to any restaurant. And the Restaurant panel also will get a food management feature.
Order Scheduling: You can schedule orders within a set timeframe (each slot for 30 minutes) using Stackfood. While you’re having your breakfast, you can order your lunch and dinner with StackFood.
Deliveryman Management: You can add deliverymen as many as you want and manage them effectively in the admin panel. Hiring a deliveryman is possible in two ways: freelance or salary-based. For deliveryman, you’ll get an app by which you can operate your delivery system quite simply. Last but not least, using the StackFood admin panel, can directly assign (manually) an available delivery man in order.
Business Promotion: With StackFood, you can easily promote your business. The Promotions section in the admin panel will allow you to do it. Using campaigns, banners, coupons, and push notifications you can take your marketing to a whole new level.
Customer Management: This admin panel section comprises many things related to customers. From viewing customer lists, wallets, loyalty points, and subscribed emails to customer live chat; all are under one roof! Manage your customers effectively and GROW!
Direct Chat with Admin: Customers can directly chat with Admin for any issues or queries. Most of the online ordering and delivery systems don’t have this feature but StackFood provides this for better customer engagement.
Employee Management: The more your business grows, the more people you need to handle all things! That’s why StackFood comes with an Employee management section for you! You can add employees, and assign them particular roles to manage your business smoothly.
Analyze Report and Statistics: StackFood’s Report management section of the admin panel helps you to get the day-wise and food-wise reports. As a result, taking the required steps on anything that is not doing good, will be easier for you.
100% Responsive & Feature-packed App (Android & iOS): You will get StackFood mobile app source code with this bundle. We developed this by flutter so the app can be usable on both android and iOS.
Built-in POS System: To execute online payments, POS service is now a must. And each restaurant is likely to pay extra for this. But with StackFood, you’ll be getting this service totally FREE of cost as it’s included in the bundle. Having this service in your system, restaurant owners can manage walk-in customer’s orders easily.
Integrated All the Popular Payment Gateways: All the payment gateways have been integrated with the system to manage the payment procedure from anywhere in the world.
Outstanding System Settings: There are two different themes have been added for you. You can handle the app and landing page settings from the admin panel. A built-in gallery is also available and ReCaptcha is for security purposes.
Hassle-free Transaction Management: You can easily collect cash from restaurants and delivery from the admin panel’s transaction management system. Not only just this, restaurant withdraws, and deliveryman payments are also manageable through the admin panel.
Ordering Process with StackFood In A Nutshell: As Simple As It Could Be
Ordering and delivering with StackFood is simpler than ever. Below is the step-by-step process of ordering and delivery in a nutshell. If anything seems confusing to you, feel free to contact our support team. They’re always ready to help!
- The first step is for the customer to place an order with the restaurant. Remember, customers cannot order from multiple restaurants at once.
- The deliveryman will be notified about the order in the Order request section of the Deliveryman app and will accept it so that the order can be delivered.
- The restaurant owner gets the order in the dashboard when the delivery boy confirms the order (if delivery confirmation is delivery man) and starts processing the order and hands it over to the delivery boy when the order is ready to deliver.
- Digitally paid orders will go directly to the confirmed status and will appear on the restaurant’s dashboard without the delivery boy’s confirmation.
- It is not necessary to get the delivery men’s confirmation if the store’s confirmation model is enabled, but after the restaurant’s confirmation, the delivery men will receive the order for acceptance.
- Upon accepting the order (if COD), the Delivery Guy confirms it, picks it up, and delivers it to the customer.
- For orders picked up at the restaurant, all steps will be managed by the restaurant.
- When a scheduled order is placed, all operations will begin 15 minutes before the expected delivery time.
All being mentioned, what do you think, is StackFood worth the money that you spend? Well, we would like to say, if it was not a “Value for Money’’ then within this short period of time we couldn’t make this number of sales.
Download- Stackfood multi-restaurant – food delivery app with Laravel admin and restaurant panel nulled 7.0 Hot Fix
Version 7.0(Hotfix) 11 July 2023
- Fixed some minor issues in admin panel and user app. - Fixed commission setup issues. - Fixed some 500-related issues for some specific servers. - Zone related issues for some MySQL server fixed - Currency RTL issue fixed for flutter web - No changes in the Delivery men and restaurant app
Version 7.0 24 June 2023
Important note: You must need to update your PHP version before update the admin panel. - Dynamic email template with lots of email options - Dynamic Firebase notification messages managed from the admin panel - Dynamic login URL for admin, admin employee, store, and store employee - Forget password for admin panel with two level security by mail and mobile number. - Forget password for restaurant panel by email - Manage all landing pages with dynamic data - Manage multi-language for all types of data with the default language data option - Design improvements for the user app - Proper instruction with video and text for all kinds of settings - Cutlery added or not option for food module on checkout and order details - Item unavailable note in the checkout page and all types of orders - Order delivery instructions in the checkout page and show in order details - Label in address for the customer - Cookies accept popup for all modules - Fixed some other small issues in the admin panel, web, and apps - Lots of performance-related improvements - Compatible with flutter SDK 3.10.5